RubyKaigi 2014 registration page is now online.
- What: RubyKaigi 2014 is a 3 day, double-track conference for Rubyists
- Where: Tokyo, Japan
- When: Sep 18 – Sep 20 (Thu – Sat)
- How many: 550+ rubyists
- Yukihiro “Matz” Matsumoto
- Koichi Sasada
- and… (To Be Announced)
EarlyBird Ticket is open now and limited. Be quick!
Ruby core committers can get discounts on the EarlyBird price (JPY 18,000),
depending on your commit counts to Ruby repo from 2.0.0-p0 to 2.1.0-p0:
- 100% off if you made 100+ commits (Free)
- 50% for 20+ commits (JPY 9,000)
- 25% for 1+ commit(s) (JPY 13,500)
Contact us (2014 at rubykaigi dot org) if you meet the conditions.
We will send you a corresponding coupon code valid for a discount on
the ticket price.
Notes for Non-Japanese Rubyists:
In RubyKaigi 2014, You’ll get:
- the huge chance to say hi and thanks to Ruby committers!! (RubyKaigi
will have the largest number of Ruby committers in conferences all
around the world!)
- the opportunity to understand what Japanese Rubyist are saying in
their presentations! There will be JA -> EN interpreters available
during RubyKaigi this time! We will provide a great environment for
Rubyists from around the world.
2014 at rubykaigi dot org
Look forward to see you rubyists in Japan <3
Posted by snoozer05 on 26 Jul 2014Read more at the source